|Motology Basic||Whether you are new to the sport or returning to the sport after a 5+ year hiatus, this beginners course targets the training of proper rider skills.||$569 + GST|
|Motology Advanced Road Course||For the individual looking to hone their skills more by learning higher speed techniques as they relate to road riding.||$299 + GST|
|Motology Refresher||Students must already hold a valid class 6. On lot only training course takes you through the entire motorcycle learning process from the basics. (includes use of school motorcycles)||$349 + GST|
|Motology Remedial Training||Think you need more review? Need to do the lot training again? Only for previously registered students that took the Motology Basic Course||$299 + GST|
|Student Rescheduling||A fee will apply for all rebooked sessions and arrangements must be completed within one week of a no-show. Students will be re-booked based on course availability.||$50|
|Student Cancellation*||> 30 Days to the registered classroom session; Full Refund minus $50 admin charge|
|Student Cancellation*||30 to 14 Days to the registered classroom session; 50% refund plus a $50 admin charge.|
|Student Cancellation*||< 14 Days to the registered classroom session; No Refunds|
For the Basic, Refresher, and Remedial course, we will supply:
- Helmet (Not available during COVID-19 Restrictions)
- Gloves (Not available during COVID-19 Restrictions)
- Safety Vest
- Use of Motorcycle
You are responsible for:
- A valid Motorcycle Learner’s Permit (Not neccessary for the course, but you will need it for your Class 6 Road Test)
- Being over 16 years of age
- Holding a valid class 5 driver’s license (at least a GDL)
- Ankle high boots
- Denim pants
- **We encourage you to use your own motorcycle gear
Some small print:
- Alberta Transportation Road Test Permit Fee is NOT part of Motology Tuition
- Motology School cannot guarantee the class 6 license. Alberta Transport has the right to reassess all course graduates and will have access to all training records
- All course tuition must be paid in FULL by the first day of class
- Motology Instructors will retain the right to remove a student from class for safety
- Motology School reserves the right to cancel or modify course schedules at their discretion.
For Motology Advance Road Course, you are responsible for:
- A valid Motorcycle Class 6 License (no license, no lessons, no refunds)
- Proper riding gear; Jacket, Pants, Boots, Gloves, Helmet
- Your own motorcycle, registered, insured, and in good mechanical condition
*We do not cancel for rain, courses early/late in the year must sometimes be rescheduled because of dangerous weather conditions. We realize this can be inconvenient and we appreciate your understanding. Safety is our #1 concern. If we have to cancel because of weather or reasons beyond our control, we will do our best to reschedule to dates that work for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
*Motology School retains the right to cancel or reschedule courses as required due to weather or your safety.
No refund will be issued once a student’s course has commenced under any circumstances.